Skip to content
Listings are being displayed in your account base on the default cities/neighborhoods you have selected. If a city associated with a listing is not selected, then that listing will be excluded from your searches. Please follow the instructions below to have this issue addressed.
If you are still not able to locate the listing, please reach out to the support team (email@example.com) for further assistance.
- Find out the city/neighborhood that is associated with the listing you are not seeing within your account.
- Click on the Profile Pic icon on the upper right.
- Select Default Cities.
- Locate the city/neighborhood. You can use the CTRL+F feature to speed up the process.
- Check the desired city/neighborhood.
- Scroll down to save.
- Run your search for the listing once more.